This online payment system is provided by MERCHANT. The MERCHANT may update these terms from time to time and any changes will be effective immediately on being set out here. Please ensure you are aware of the current terms. The country of domicile for MERCHANT is India.
Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms do not use this facility.
All payments are subject to the following conditions:-
The description of courses are specific to you (i.e. Programme Name, start and end date etc.) when you log in with your unique password. Normally payment is required in advance (i.e. before you commence your programme).
All Fees quoted are in Indian Rupees. The MERCHANT reserves the right to change the fees at any time.
- Your payment will normally reach the MERCHANT account to which you are making a payment within two working days.
- We cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching the correct MERCHANT account due to you quoting an incorrect account number or incorrect personal details. Neither can we accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
- If the card supplier declines payment the MERCHANT is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.
- In no event will the MERCHANT be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
- If the Customer leaves the MERCHANT before they complete their Programme, there shall be no entitlement to a refund of payment.
- Refunds, if applicable, at the discretion of the Management, will only be made to the debit/credit card used for the original transaction. For the avoidance of doubt nothing in this Policy shall require the MERCHANT to refund the Fees (or part thereof) unless such Fees (or part thereof) have previously been paid.
All payment details which are entered through this payment gateway are encrypted when the Customer, or third party making payment, enters them. Communications to and from the Service Provider’s site are encrypted.
The MERCHANT shall not be liable for any failure by the Customer or third party making payment of Fees to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such persons, during the online payment process or in respect of any omission to provide accurate information in the course of the online payment process.
Online Payments of Fees can be made by Credit / Debit card or Netbanking. These payments are not collected by the MERCHANT directly but by the Service Provider.
Once payment is received by the Service Provider in cleared funds, the Service Provider will contact the MERCHANT to confirm the details of the successful payment made by the Customer, or third party making payment. On receipt of this confirmation the MERCHANT will confirm to the Customer that the payment has been received and accepted by the MERCHANT. In the event that the Customer does not receive confirmation within 14 days of making the payment it is the responsibility of the Customer to check with the MERCHANT that the payment has been accepted. The Customer shall remain responsible for the payment until such time as the confirmation as referred to above is received from the MERCHANT in relation to each of these and any outstanding amounts owed to the MERCHANT.
Information we collect and how we use it for our MERCHANT.
Entire content of the website has been gathered to the best of our knowledge and belief, and the company endeavours to keep it up to date. In particular, we reserve the entire right to update and/or modify and/or remove this data anytime and without any prior notice. Please note that the MERCHANT holds no responsibility for incorrect or no longer correct statements, quotes or descriptions and thereby excludes liability for any losses resulting from such wrong information.
Further, MERCHANT has every right to bring about legal action on customers who misuse/alter/reproduce the content/ information available on the website
MERCHANT reserves the entire right to modify/amend/remove this privacy statement anytime and without any reason. Nothing contained herein creates or is intended to create a contract/agreement between MERCHANT and any user visiting the MERCHANT website or providing identifying information of any kind.
If you wish to stop any further sms/email alerts/contacts from our side, all you need to do is to send an email:-email@example.com with your mobile numbers and you will be excluded from the alerts list.