Staford School witnessed an inter house extempore competition on 12th July, 2014. The competition gave the children an opportunity to practice their critical thinking skills and communication skills in one go. Speaking in front of an entire school as the audience is not an easy task. Nevertheless the young ones from classes 1 to 7 gave it a try and did well at it too. Children spoke on topics ranging from My Father, My mother, My favorite toy, My garden, My aim in life, My life-story- as a hat etcetera. The top scorers from each class were as follows:
- Naitik of class I A – Emerald House
- Shivansh Kannuajia of class I B -Sapphire House
- Arnav Joshi of class II A- Emerald House
- Mrigank Shekhar of class II B -Garnet House
- Vansh Maheshwari of class III – Sapphire House
- Shreya Rathore of class III B -Amber House
- Kushagra Nigam of Class IV A Emerald House
- Zainul Naqvi of class V A-=Sapphire House
- Yashi Yadav of Class VI A- Sapphire House
- Umama Junaid of Class VII A-Emerald House.
The overall winner of the event was Sapphire house followed by Emerald house, Garnet house and Amber house at second, third and fourth places, respectively.